The Guidance Office works closely with the office of the School Head and the Prefect of Discipline. Students issues are dealt with by following these steps:
1. Issue assessment by the adviser or the teacher. An incident report will be written together with the narrative report from the students.
2. The issue will be forwarded to the Prefect of Discipline for his evaluation.
3. If the issue or complaint has basis, the agreement form signed during enrollment will be checked on what disciplinary action will be given.
4. A call slip will be issued for a conference with the parents or guardian.
5. A behavior contract will be accomplished by the student and parent if the offense is major.
6. The guidance office will then do monitoring on the student’s behavior and will serve therapeutic intervention if necessary.
Note: all forms and statements related to each case are kept confidential by the Guidance Office.